I don't remember where I got this recipe, but I do know it's tasty both good and cold! Try it!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, or as needed
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon curry powder, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion and garlic and cook and stir for 2 minutes;
- Add quinoa and stir
- Pour broth into the pan and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and add curry and chili powder; cover and simmer until tender, about 25 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper.